The NANOPYME Workshop: “Rare Earth-Free Permanent Magnets and Applications” will take place at IMDEA Nanociencia, Madrid, during 14th -16th September 2015. The workshop will bring together recognized scientists and technologists and will provide a wide overview on the state-of-the-art, development and perspectives of novel-rare earth free permanent magnets.
The scientific programme includes the following topics:
- Re-Free Nanostructures and Composites for Permanent Magnets
- Numerical Simulations and Modelling
- Applications of RE-Free Permanent Magnets
- Novel RE-Free Hard Magnetic Materials
- Searching for Alternatives t RE-PMs: EU Projects and Future Initiatives