Venue: Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Sciences and Arts, Rue Ducale 1, 1000 Brussels
All you need to know about substitution of critical raw materials in Europe in one conference.
- Learn about the opportunities provided by substitution and how it can solve technological challenges.
- Witness the state of play of substitution of CRMs in Europe with keynote speeches from companies and government bodies.
- Meet up with key EU industrial sectors in the area of substitution.
- Engage in discussions during dedicated panel debates to implement recommendations towards a European circular economy.
- Discuss with policy makers, industrial players, entrepreneurs and academia during the networking cocktail.
- Become part of the Innovation Network and meet potential partners for substitution projects in Horizon 2020
- Explore applications of substitution in the exhibition space.
09:00 – 10:00 Registration
10:00 – 10:05 Welcome & opening
10:05 – 10:20 Key note speech
10:20 – 10:40 US Strategy on Raw Materials
10:40 – 11:00 Graphene: a small company, the thinnest material, great expectations
11:00 – 11:30 CRM_InnoNet, the project
11:30 – 12:30 Research and Innovation Roadmaps
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:30 Benefits and Challenges of Critical Raw Materials Substitution – Panel Discussion
14:30 – 15:30 Raw Materials Strategies and the role of Substitution – Panel Discussion
15:30 – 15:50 Policy Recommendations
15:50 – 16:00 Closure
16:30 Cocktail reception & networking
Confirmed speakers include:
Iñigo Charola (Graphenea, Spain)
Dario della Sala (ENEA, Italy)
Thomas Lograsso (Critical Materials Institute, USA)
Holger Gruenewald (Projettraeger Juelich Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH, Germany)
Eberhard A. Gschwind (EIB, Luxemburg)
Mattia Pellegrini (EU Commission), and Christos Tokamanis (EU Commission)
Luis Tercero (Fraunhofer ISI, Germany)
Attendance is free of charge!
Follow the conference news @CRM_InnoNet